If you do not like my style, kiss my a..

Friday, May 25, 2007

People...

Couple of days a go I saw a very chic old man walking over a bridge..I just couldn't help myself staring at him when I was passing by..u don't see such a gentleman every day..a nice bright suit with stripes, a vest, a hat and a walking-stick..almost perfect..











Today I saw an old lady who was like a copy of Queen Elisabeth..when I get old then I wanna look as chic and gorgeous as she does..fancy old lady with a piercing..hmm..funny :D



Then I saw an old woman who has only one tooth..she was very cheerily talking with herself and laughing..I have seen her before..she takes the same bus as I do..every time I find myself looking at her and thinking that o boy, she must have a great carefree life..I believe that people who live in their fantasy world are more happy..






And the most hilarious was that the bus driver had the most biggest glasses I have ever seen..ok, I may lie a little, but they were huge..and with red rims..hahaha

No comments: