If you do not like my style, kiss my a..

Friday, May 18, 2007

Cruel life...

Today it's Friday..and what am I doing??? no, I'm not on my way out to have a party with my friends..far from that..I am sitting behind the computer and prepare myself for reading..hmmm...prepararing phrase... actually..to be completely honest..I have done that "preparation" couple of hours now...there is one book in German I have to read..not that it's boring..or that I don't wanna improve my German skills..I just hate doing things I am obligated to do..no fun..obligatory activities taste different..bitter..and I don't like my food without flavours..anyway..
Today has been a weird day..a melancholic day..I call it The Day of Memories...a free day when I don't come out of bed before 14..I just lie sweetly between my pillows with my teddy bear, remote control and morning coffee..in these days can happen that I start to analyze too much..my life..people around me..my broken dreams..my future expectations..and next I find myself in tears...I have noticed that I cry a lot..I have started to ask myself why..I have come to understanding that it is my way to leave bad energy behind me..it's the way how I turn the page of my life book and find the strength to move on..because after every crying I smile..I find some totally unachievable dream in my box of thoughts and fly with this fantasy to my Wonderland..it makes me happy again..I'm a big dreamer..and I love it..dreams make life worthwhile..at least for me..

and now I dream myself into this obligatory book in German and try to discover some interesting fantasies in it..

and why cruel life..one woman in one of these silly American shows said smth which made me thought..she said: I knew that life isn't fair, but no-one told me that it can be so cruel..I should use that sentence as the title of my life in 2006..

No comments: