If you do not like my style, kiss my a..

Friday, May 18, 2007

First time...

Blogging??? why me???..Do I wanna be like everybody else who wants to show off with their so called different thoughts about life???..if I say yes will it be too odd and straight answer??? but if I say no then probably no-one believes me..so..hmmm..I think I choose the easiest way and just skip the answer..isn't that what people do..if something seems too inconvenient to deal with they just skip it with cold grimaces on their faces which show that they don't give a shit... what can I say..I am just one of these 21st century young people who are the victims of technology..maybe the slave would be even the better word..anyway..I'm not complaining..I'm inspired by the opportunities technology offers us... I love the world where I find myself living in..perfect..so...time for blogging..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hejsan sis! vad gör du här! jag vet att du kan ocksa prata svenska.. VÄLKOMMEN!

Sassu said...

hahaha..jag vet vem du är :D