If you do not like my style, kiss my a..

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday...again...

Sunday..Sunday again..in latest weeks I keep asking myself what have happened with Fridays and Saturdays..it seems to be Sunday all the time when a new week is just around the corner again..last week in school before exams waits me and I have so many things to do..there are moments when I wish to throw all my duties outside of the window, go to my parents home and wander in the woods looking for my lost dreams..but just one more week with sleepless nights won't kill me..right..today I woke around 9..looked about a half an hour my ceiling and tried to get myself together..was thinking about a weird dream I saw(believe me, all my dreams are very awkward ), but I couldn't remember what it was..after finding all the smallest chinks on my ceiling I finally find a strength to go and take a shower..it woke me up a little bit more..now I'm sitting behind the computer again, reading an article "Organization design: fashion or fit?", eating my tasteless porridge and drinking coffee..I'm out of sugar and u can only imagine how it tastes..
Have I mentioned that I study economics? Does it sound like fun to u? Don't answer..I know what u may think..it's not that bad as it sounds..it's pretty interesting, actually..

I need to read that article for my Management course..another chance to improve my English..why I'm not able to use such sophisticated words like they are..I have a problem with difficult words..I see one, look it up from the dictionary, remember the meaning and next time when that word comes up I have already forgotten it..sometimes I wish I have magical brains which are able to save all the information I need..









Have u ever deleted a sms from a person u care about without sending an answer back..for me that kind of acting is very unusual..indeed..I always answer in a moment... even if I'm running to catch a bus and sending a sms is the last thing I have time for..but I like to give a feedback to people..it shows that I care..I don't believe when people say they forgot or were too busy..these are just excuses..we all have time to show others that we think about them..we all have these 5 min a day...it makes me sad if I see there exist people who take their friends self-evident..I have an experience in this area and I didn't like it..still don't..no-one has a right to take me that way..if it appears to me that I'm the single soul who cares then I hole up into my cave and make these cold grimaces.. no answer back