Today I woke with a throat ache and a headache..nice combination..I just love it..still reading that book in German..I don't get it..why they have to make so long and complicated sentences..when I try to translate them into my own language I need to turn a whole sentence upside-down and I have no clue how I should order my words..why they put verb in the end of the sentence..and what's the most silly is that they say numbers backwards..hahaha..weird people.. I do understand the meaning of the sentences, but translating is smth totally different..harder..respect for people who do it for living..they need to be really good masters in word art..or what ever they call it..I feel that German word order has had an effect on my Swedish..and that's not good..but I love different languages..and to be honest..I have a dictionary fetish..oh jeah..dictionary is my bible..and languages are my passion..
next fall I am going to study in Holland and I have an aim to learn Dutch as well..oh my god..it's pretty similar to German and I have to deal with this weird word order again..bummer..
next fall I am going to study in Holland and I have an aim to learn Dutch as well..oh my god..it's pretty similar to German and I have to deal with this weird word order again..bummer..

speaking about Holland then I can't wait to meet one really great young man again.. did I mention that he is the sweetest person who has ever lived on the planet..haha.. come on..we all have our secret crash..right?..or should I say more or less secret..haha..anyway..I think I will bring him Estonian cider :P


No comments:
Post a Comment