If you do not like my style, kiss my a..

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Weekend..Part Two (or smth like that..)

Actually I don't feel like writing in English (which make me ask what??? is it me I'm talking about???) anyway..as I already started then I will continue..I never brake promises..especially the ones I promise to myself..

so..what happened at the weekend..actually..I should say a week and a half ago..I just have been too busy and lazy to finish the story..


anyway..


I hadn't seen my friends for ages ...to be specific then two month or smth..you think it's too long? oujeah.I totally agree with you..two of my very good friends went to spend a summer in USA and we had a little goodbye-party..a sad part is that they come back when I'm already gone to the Netherlands and only God knows when I see them again..probably at the Christmas time..jeah..who knows..lets call to who..(damn, I'm funny)..


so..we had a party..believe me, our parties are never easy..at least not for me :D in resent years I have turned into the one who likes to take the responsibility of everything and everybody..and drinking alcohol is others job :D ..no, it's not that bad as it sounds..but the end of the second day I got a bit tired :D..



Friday evening was more quiet and I had a change to relax too..hahaha..we were up till 5 am, drank rum with coca, I fried eggs and potatoes for others and just had some fun..had a joke with one notice I made..my older sister Kati promised to make pancakes on Sunday morning..next day it was Saturday and we couldn't wait..so, I thought it would be fun to make a notice for her that it is Sunday morning and we want pancakes..it has happened before that drunk people miss one day, right ;) hahaha..funniest part was that next morning I found three spelling mistakes from the poster..ups..I must have been a little drunk myself :D


so..as you already understood next morning didn't start with the pancakes.. what a shame :D ..instead I opened a cider and enjoyed the morning.. Kati, Kareli and I were already quite bored from waiting others, so we decided to surprise them.. we hided ourselves into the closet.. indeed.. it does sound like a kindergarten, but we had a lot of fun.. have you ever tried to laugh and breathe normally at the same time, so that no one could hear you?.. believe me, it's not easy :D others thought we were "stupid" :D






before going really crazy we decided to have a little formal part of our evening as well..so we made us a really nice dinner..








After that the evening took its turns..you can only imagine..



but..


next morning my sister did make the pancakes and then we went to the beach..wasn't the warmest day, but after some party just perfect ;)



I took a little walk at the beach, enjoyed the nature and made a wreath from dandelions, which I gave to my friend as a goodbye-gift..damn, I'm sweet :)



WE HAD FUN !!!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Täiesti normaalne nädalavahetus eksole:D

Sassu said...

täpselt nii :D