If you do not like my style, kiss my a..

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Rosalinde..

Our cat's name is Rosalinde.. she is the best one on the whole planet.. others are saying that she is my cat.. we get along the best (I think) and I miss her every day when I have to be away.. most of the time I am away, so in my heart she follows me everywhere I go.. today she killed a little bird and brought it into my room.. it was like a gift to me.. I was mad at her that she killed a bird, but also very proud at the same time.. sometimes we fight, but we are never mad at each other very long time.. we love each other too much.. when I'm home then she is around all the time.. we take a little walks outside of the house together.. play together.. eat together.. take a nap together.. she is a little boss in the house.. exactly like me.. I JUST LOVE HER SO MUCH!



2 comments:

Kat said...

Muidu oleks ta igati tore, kui ta ka Kriimu sõber oleks olnud. Aga aeg parandab kõik haavad ja nüüd on ta armas-armas ikka täiega.

Sassu said...

hahahaha... nu jah.. Kriimu ei lasknud tal üldse rahul olla ju :D aga aeg parandab jah ja Kriimu on ikka kogu aeg meiega :)