If you do not like my style, kiss my a..

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Longing..

"Deep in my heart I'm concealing things that I'm longing to say. Scared to confess what I'm feeling, frightened ..."


I miss last summer..it was wonderful..it changed my life for good..but I have to admit that it wasn't easy for me.. too many new experiences..there were moments when I felt like a stranger who disn't know how to be or what to say..I couldn't really be myself...I felt too much presser on me..I wished to be the way others expected me to be..but I couldn't..it made me moody.. in spite of all this I still miss last summer..but I never want it back..cos then it won't be that last summer anymore..only for a second I would like to return back to the mountains with one of the greatest persons I have ever met..


mmm...when somebody mentions mountains then my heart starts to beat really fast..almost as fast when I dream about the sky..I miss mountains..I met them first time two years I ago..I fell in love..now I don't realize how I could live without them before..one day I'm gonna have my own small wooden house with a terrace in the mountains in a very private place..this is really one of my biggest wishes..of course my biggest dream is to fly in the sky like a bird, but I leave that wish for my next life..



I miss closeness..I am longing to meet somebody who could hug me and say that I'm the sweetest for him..I am aware that it will happen someday..but before that I need to grow a little bit more, I need to learn to manage by myself, I need to get to know myself better..and when I have achieved it I am ready to share it with that Special One..hei you!..yeah you!...please, wait for me!..some day you will get to know me! who ever you are :)



2 comments:

Kat said...

Tule ma kallistan sind!!!

Sassu said...

davai :D