hool and my worries seem far, far away.. finally.. I can't say that I feel happy because I don't know what is happiness.. I always miss smth or somebody and there is always smth mysterious going on in my mind.. but I can say that I feel free.. and it feels good.. I'm my own master and I'm free to be the way I want to be.. school is over for this year and it really feels great.. what a relief.. I managed all the courses I took and I'm satisfied with myself.. THIS IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE! :)
Couple of days ago I took a cruise to Sweden.. no, it wasn't just for fun.. I got a job offer on the ship and went to so called test ride.. with these two days I got a lot of new experiences and saw how arrogant people can be.. I can't say that this cruise wasn't beneficial..definitely it was.. but that job is not for me.. first thing I felt when I got on the ship was a lot of bad energy.. I wanted to run back to the try land as fast as I could but I thought that it can't do any harm to spend two days on the ship and do what they ask me to do.. first evening was
ok.. I just could look what are the duties I have to do: excursion to the captain's bridge, playing with children in the children's room and do the karaoke... I followed the girl who was doing all this to everywhere :D I'm sure that the end of the day she was pretty tired of me ..I can talk a lot.. too much.. I don't care that I meet the person first time in my life.. I still wanna chat :D anyway.. next morning I couldn't get off the ship because there was a misunderstanding with a guard who let me on the ship.. it was ok to me that I had to stay on the ship.. I slept a little, walked on the deck and thought about the life.. I got to know that in the evening it was me who had to do the karaoke.. it scared me cos I hadn't spoken Swedish for ages.. I was very nerves.. imagine.. a stage and A LOT of Swedish people listening to me.. I had never spoken Swedish to so many people.. and with a microphone..oh my god :D it was scary to be there :D but.. I'm still alive.. it was a nice experience and I'm more than sure that if I have to do it again then it is not so scary anymore.. but I think that I skip the next time.. the job was ok.. but the energy on the ship was killing me and it made me feel a little sick inside.. my inner voice said that it is not the good place for me.. I have always listened to my inner voice and so far I have done good in my life.. but I am thankful for the experience..
IT WAS INCENTIVE! :)
e was there for me :) anyway.. it was really good to see her.. Kadri and I went to the lunch with my sister and after that one lady drove us to our home down which is around 120 km from Tallinn.... I spent at home only about an hour, made myself beautiful :D and after that my mom drove me to the rock festival.. a ticket for one evening was a little too expensive, but it was worth it.. I had so much fun.. so many people I hadn't seen more than a year.. a really great evening with a great people.. lot of talking, little drinking, great music etc. 


No comments:
Post a Comment