If you do not like my style, kiss my a..

Friday, November 21, 2008

Life is beautiful..

Fridays are free for me. (Like I have much school at the moment anyway :P) Nevertheless, I still planned to wake around 8 am. Did not happen :D But then the question is when has it happened before??? Cannot recall :D I love to sleep. I love the smell of my pillow. Well, I got myself out of bed after a phone call from my sister. My little nephew had been wondering when aunt Sandra will come to visit him. Sweet, huh ;) Tomorrow Rait and I will go to Vändra from Tartu, so a decision was made to step by on our way. Great!!!
Weather outside is so
beautiful today. Snow, sun, cold fresh air. I just did some laundry, cleaned the house a bit and will do groceries soon. Maybe I will take a little walk as well, cos it would be a sin to sit inside with such a great weather. I also must deal with my school work a bit today and afterward I will have spinning. Evening I have booked for mandarins, ginger breads, a glass of red wine and a good book. Life is beautiful :P and then late-late my Sweetie will arrive. Next morning I can wake up looking at him sleeping so sweetly next to me. Yes, life is beautiful. No doubt about it :) One just need to know how to be glad at small things that surround us in everyday life :)

3 comments:

Kat said...

Juba mitmes päev jookseb mul google readerisse võõra nimega blogi...see on Sassu oma. Otsusta ära eksole:D
Aga jah- pisiasjades on õnn. Tore, et inglise keeles kirjad, saab seda keelt praktiseerida tsipa, hakkan ära unustama. Enam ju ei ole välkadega kirjavahetust või Hollywoodis käimist:P
Kallistused Feliksile ja teistele Ojadele ning Jürsidele ja sinu musile, kelle kõrval homme hommik ärkad.
Ja see juba ei ole pisiasi;)

Sassu said...

Nüüd vist on otsustatud, aga nagu ka elu võib see muutuda ;)

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/_photos/photo_big7.jpg[/img][/url]

בית מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - אינטימיות, [url=http://kfarbair.com/services.html]שקט[/url] . אנחנו מספקים שירותי אירוח מגוונים כמו כן יש במקום שירות חדרים המכיל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]סעודות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מפתיעים אשר מוגשות ישירות לחדרכם.

לפרטים נוספים אנא גשו לעמוד המלון - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]