So. How am I doing some may wonder. Huh, I am just fine. I am not much of a talker, you know. HAHAHA. Well, but it's true. Yes, I can be very annoying with my endless speeches, but have you noticed that what I hardly ever share is my personal life. It's like one of my friends form high school use to say (damn, that sentence makes me feel really old)- I talk, I talk a lot, and then talk some more.. but.. everything what's actually about me I keep to myself. I could not agree with her then. Not really. But now I have realized that she is was right. True, there have been several people in my life who have got really close to me, but most of the cases I keep personal stuff just to myself. Everything is always just fine. But you know, it's not. It would be even weird if it were. Here is one good song describing my feelings at the moment. Enjoy!
"But somehow I know it won't be the same
Somehow I know it will never be the same."
"But somehow I know it won't be the same
Somehow I know it will never be the same."


1 comment:
Küll om hää laul!!!
Post a Comment