
23.08.08 R&S Happy.
..in 5 days it is my birthday. I am still very young :P
.. soon I will move back to Tartu to finish my studies
.. fall is peeking, thus I can wear my hats and scarfs again and daub in puddles :P it reminds me my wish to purchase new colorful rain boots
..must not forget to smile and feel happy
..longing is not devastating, but a gift to carry love inside
.. soon I will move back to Tartu to finish my studies
.. fall is peeking, thus I can wear my hats and scarfs again and daub in puddles :P it reminds me my wish to purchase new colorful rain boots
..must not forget to smile and feel happy
..longing is not devastating, but a gift to carry love inside


1 comment:
Ma ütlen sulle ka nagu Karelile- armastus tuleb peale ja blogi jääb kus seda ja teist:P Juhtub!
Post a Comment