If you do not like my style, kiss my a..

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Week of sleeping and wondering..

This week has been lazy. I have not done much. I feel like a little kitten who has lost its favourite toy and now sitting in the corner having no clue what to do.



I have not been busy in school as I expected to be. Two spinning lessons, not three as I wanted to. No walks outside, since the weather has not been so tempting and it is not always fun to admire nature alone. What have I done then? I have been sleeping a lot, watched episodes of Friends and wondering about life. Am I doing at the moment what I wish to do? What will happen when I return back home? What are my plans for the summer? Actually, I do not know the answers to my questions, yet. Guess, I just keep following my track and life will show me the turns I need to take. It has worked so far. I am a bit disappointed that I have waisted the whole week doing almost nothing, but guess I needed it. To spend some time with myself in my Wonderland. I have not visited it long time now, which I consider as a good sign. I always hide myself there when I feel sad and lonely. Yes, now I am pretty sure I needed this week for myself. But this also means that next week I need to be more efficient!







Lately I have discovered myself analyzing words of the songs. Especially, I fancy one Estonian song 'Puudutus' performed by great singers Maarja-Liis Ilus and Koit Toome. It is Estonian version of the song 'Sometimes when we touch', just that the message of the song in Estonian is much more beautiful. I love this song. It gives me peaceful feeling and makes smile inside. Life will never be this way, but dreaming of the happiness keeps us going.









Ei sinuta ma teadnud kuis udust tõuseb päev
kuis langeb täht ja ükski soov ei täitumata jää
ning öö ja küünlavalgus ka seegi tundub uus
meil lõputa näib algus, nii kaunis ja kurb

Puudutus nii hell ka nukrail hetkedel
vahel palju muuta võib see meid
Ja selle puudutuse eest annaks kõik ja rohkem veel
ja on tunda, meile kuulub vaid see

Kas öelda suudab keegi palju tundeid muudab aeg
kas teada võib, et kunagi on lahkumisepäev
Nüüd ei silmi peida me teineteise eest
su embuses end leida ma ihkan veel ja veel

Ja kuigi aastaid möödub me teed ei lahku viij
a hinges see mis lõhub ei jahtu iialgi

Miks varem ma ei teadnud, et minnes käsikäes
kui mina hetkeks peatun ka sina seisma jääd
Nüüd ei enam peida me tundeid teiste eest
su embuses end leida ma ihkan veel ja veel

Ja on tunda, meile kuulub vaid see

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're a group of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with helpful info to work on. You have performed a formidable activity and our whole group can be grateful to you.

my web site irving taxicab

Anonymous said...

Hello! I could have ѕωorn Ι've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyhow, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be booκmarking and сheckіng baсk often!


mу homepage: okc roofer

Anonymous said...

Mold is probably the most frequent allergens, as well as the bathroom is definitely the room most vulnerable to expanding it. This is because of the humidity from showers and bathtubs. To hold mold to a minimum, constantly start up the bathroom supporter. Attempt artwork with a mold-resilient color that, is available everywhere that markets paint. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Scan2122344d[/url]

Anonymous said...

Consider to figure out enough time throughout the day that you will be probably to be prone to allergic reactions, and avoid becoming exterior for that portion of the day. Many people are distinct. So, it is perfectly up to you to find out which instances create your signs and symptoms worse to make your routine around that. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]p5556ry[/url]