JUHUUUUU.. I am going to get a new computer pretty soon!!! so, what kind of value it actually does give you my dears??? it means that hopefully you are going to hear much more about my life. many things have happened. I mean, really, I definitely cannot say that my life has been boring. of course there are things which are not worth to smear a blank paper (i cannot damage my good name, you know :D), but also the ones who make me feel happy and really satisfied about the time I have spent here in The Netherlands. I am in love!.. with my life here, of course;) and jep, maybe in love in its true meaning, too.. but you will hear about it some other time, ok :)
Love you all and miss like crazy!!! who is planning to come to visit me???
Kisses!!!


3 comments:
new businessplan for you. Send me some money, so i can come visit you :D
good business plan :D just give me some good ideas :D
beer? :D
oh commooooooooooon. you have to have some beer with miss Gerli :D:D
Post a Comment