Hi family, friends, close acquaintance, just acquaintance and all the others who like to visit my blog once in a while!
My computer is out of order and it will take some time to fix the problem.. so, it can happen that u may not hear from me for a while.. not that I have been really active to fill in my blog with the most interesting reports, but I do have some more pic I haven't posted yet and a lot of events to talk about.. my little excuse of being inactive is that I HAVE NEVER HAD TO STUDY AS MUCH AS I'M DOING IT HERE!!! can u believe.. me and studying even more.. doesn't make sense, does it.. hahaha.. anyway.. I love you all and miss a lot, but I'm not ready to come back home yet ;) I know that it is very easy to miss me, (come on, who can resist that cute smile, right )but I'm sure you can all handle it ;)
kisses from Sassu!!!
My computer is out of order and it will take some time to fix the problem.. so, it can happen that u may not hear from me for a while.. not that I have been really active to fill in my blog with the most interesting reports, but I do have some more pic I haven't posted yet and a lot of events to talk about.. my little excuse of being inactive is that I HAVE NEVER HAD TO STUDY AS MUCH AS I'M DOING IT HERE!!! can u believe.. me and studying even more.. doesn't make sense, does it.. hahaha.. anyway.. I love you all and miss a lot, but I'm not ready to come back home yet ;) I know that it is very easy to miss me, (come on, who can resist that cute smile, right )but I'm sure you can all handle it ;)
kisses from Sassu!!!


4 comments:
Damn Sassu i miss you so much that i almost wanna run against the wall...but i'll wait a little bit cos you know...you can't give a sweet kiss to your wife after your lip looks like big vagina :D
umh..i don't know where that came from :D
Anyway, have fun over there and beer does taste good :D:D
Damn, wife.. where did u learn to speak like this?!.. that was the last time u were allowed to go abroad :D .. it sure did bring some really nasty pic-s into my mind, and that's why i love u sooo much :D and I can't wait to get that kiss :D
and I CAN'T WAIT TO DRINK BEER WITH YOU!!! that would be an adventure ;)
I MISS YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
hahahahah :D i love beer now :D i don't know anything about estonian beers, but miller lite kicks ass :D:D Mhmhmh and one mexican beer Corona with lime...uuuh.. sweetness :D:D
with lime??? haven't taste yet.. wow, then I really have smth to look forward to or what- Gerla teaching Sassu how to drink a beer.. hmm.. sounds funny to me :D
Post a Comment