If you do not like my style, kiss my a..

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A thought..

I just came on a thought.. why is it so that when I am more quiet than usually then people think that there is smth wrong.. I know that happy me is smiling a lot, talking like it never stops.. but.. when I'm a little more thoughtful then it doesn't mean that smth has happened.. I just need to be in my cave for some time.. I need a break.. weird part is that when people ask is there smth wrong.. I answer no, there isn't.. and I'm even trying to deform a little smile on my face (which is very hard when u really feel that it isn't day for smiling.. yes, even when there isn't anything wrong)... people don't believe me and they get even a bit angry that I don't wanna say what is it.. what can I say when there isn't anything to say.. why to begin to boil from nowhere.. why to get angry when people are just a bit more quiet than normally.. and of course I get mad when somebody keeps asking what is wrong.. only thing is wrong that this person don't stop bugging me.. is it really so hard to understand?!
:)
...

No comments: